Saturday, January 22, 2011

Behind Schedule

The biggest challenge for the Gifford Initiative has been time and cost effective communication lines with the current school administration. I'm still struggling with trying to get the right formula in balancing work pressure, personal commitments and working on the Gifford Initiative. I'd imagine the same is the case for many Old Giffordians who would like to do something for Gifford. 

One of the Gifford Initiative's objectives is to try to make it easier for Old Boys to help their old school. I need this help too! I've found it to be more of a challenge than I had imagined, but will persevere. With your help - Old Giffordians, Gifford Administration and Gifford High School's well wishers we can collectively achieve something.


No comments:

Post a Comment